Taco’s Ala Anne
What you need:
- 1 box of Bambi mini taco shells (bubbling)
- 1 small head of lettuce, washed and shredded
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium cucumber, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 small can of Pure Foods Corned Beef
- 2 tbsp of oil, to heat the corned beef
- Cheese, optional
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add in the diced onions. Saute. Add in corned beef. Set aside. You may set aside some of the onions if fresh onions is preferred on your tacos.
- To assemble: take one taco shell. Layer with fresh lettuce, cucumber and corned beef. Enjoy.
I don’t advice putting cheese on this taco recipe since beef is already strong flavored. There you have it, a complete meal that’s easy to prepare. Perfect for a lazy movie night. Pipi loves it.
Tito Kim you are missed.